Saturday 29 October 2016

Precognitive Dreams Pt.1

Have you ever wondered about having this particular dream where something happened that later on happened in real life? Like, what is it trying to tell you? When it happens in reality, it takes you at least a few seconds before you realise that it has happened before in your dream.

Now, I've had one of these precognitive dreams before. I was as young as 11 or 12 years of age. My dream was about this dark place that looked unfamiliar. When I woke up, the image of the dream wasn't vivid anymore, but enough for me to remember.

Let's call my home country A and the country where I live now is B. So when I was in A and have never left the country, I had that precognitive dream. I wasn't into the internet back in those days, so I just brushed the dream off like it's one of those weird dreams you get that don't really mean a thing. But a year later, I moved to B. So one afternoon at my primary school, the desks were pushed to the side and back to get space in the front. The curtains were shut as we were going to watch something on the board (with the projector, if that makes sense). I decided to sit on a chair, which was placed in the left side of the room next to the windows, while everyone was organising the thing we were going to watch. I looked to my right and that was when it hit me.

This happened before. I was surprised, like, I sat still for a few seconds, you know, taking it all in. My dream was a precognitive dream. I had a dream of something that was going to happen to me later on in the future. It was amazing. I decided to keep it to myself. A few years later, as I am more aware of the internet stuff now, I searched it all up. "I had a dream that later on happened in real life," or something like that. Explained.

But after all this thinking, it leads back to my interest in time travel. How could I have a dream of the future, like other people have experienced? Surely, my brain isn't a time traveler, but it's enough to catch my attention.

If you've read my previous post about John Titor, I mention this anime called Steins;Gate which is based on Titor. In the anime show, whenever the protagonist uses the time machine, he was the only one who remembers what happened in the world line he jumped from while everyone else thought differently about something that happened before he time traveled. But for those people who didn't travel in time, what happened in the other world line, the one where the protagonist came from, is nothing but a dream to them. They just brush it off, since you know, it's just a dream anyway. But for them it felt real even though it didn't happen in their reality at all, or their world line.

What I'm trying to say is that precognitive dreams are probably caused by someone who traveled through time. This is pretty interesting stuff, right? I got nothing to prove this yet, it's just what I think about precognitive dreams in relation to time travel, but I'll come back to this topic when I get more information to support this. Or anything about precognitive dreams.

I need to do more research on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment